Saturday 19 December 2009

Florida Challenges - the Results

My friend Jo and I have both recently been on holiday to Florida and decided to have a bit of friendly competition and set ourselves some challenges

A test of character - Jo kicked my arse on this one with 58 characters v. my 33. I wasted the first couple of days as I was too embarrassed to approach the characters, but after the first few I was completely shameless. Jo and I both agree that Wolverine at Islands of Adventure was weirdly over-friendly.





A test of nerve - I had stopped screaming and was making an effort to smile in my photo (notice the empty seat beside me - Mr Beet couldn't even be persuaded to go on the ride), but Jo just took it to another level. A worthy winner.





A test of guts - Lucy (independent arbitrator) has ruled my food photos (meat loaf and key lime pie) more worthy than Jo's efforts (weird junk food). Yay! A little pride salvaged.





No comments:

Post a Comment